Thursday, December 17, 2009

What to Make for Dinner?

At about noon, I start asking myself this. I ask my husband but his usual answer is, "I can't think about dinner, I just had lunch." This is no help to me at all so I go at it alone, each and everyday trying to figure out a meal that is balanced, healthy and tasty to two young children.

I came across Mark Bittman's Kitchen Express a little while ago and I have had success with the recipes. Now this is not the cookbook for beginners. If you are comfortable in the kitchen and can chop and prep as you go, then this is for you. The recipes are short and to the point, add a teaspoon of this and a half cup of that and saute. The recipes are organized by seasons and there's even an introduction that explains how to use the cookbook.

If you're looking for something different, give this at try.

No comments:

Post a Comment