Monday, December 14, 2009

Noodles, Noodles and More Noodles

I cannot get enough of noodles! Ramen, pho, udon, soba, you name it, I love them all and I could just about have it everyday and I’m not kidding. I even have my girls hooked. Where to start? Well first off, it is a complete meal. It’s can have veggies that we’re all suppose to be eating, protein, carbs, fats, you name it, all the food groups are represented.

Lately, my noodle of choice is pho. I recently found out that there’s a Vietnamese restaurant not too far from where I live, prior to this newfound knowledge, I was driving 45 minutes or longer to satisfy my noodle craving. The rich beef broth, rice noodles, thin slices of beef, sprouts, combination of lime and basil and of course, plenty of hot sauce Ok, I just did it, I’m hungry and it’s not the time of day (actually night) to be eating. I know where I’m going tomorrow. And you just can’t beat the price. I can get a bowl of pho for less than $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment